Touring companies now have the option to specify Super Tour as their number one choice for case specification. Based on the popular and existing Tour Grade range, Super Tour utilises the same carcass construction of 12mm birch ply. However, additional strength is afforded by means of an increased aluminium angle of 35mm x 1.75mm section. This extrusion is groove-riveted for added durability.
Super Tour is particularly suited to the entertainment industries including Lighting & Sound, A.V., Exhibition Transportation and Events. However, this range can find many diverse applications.
For the ultimate in durability and brute strength.
As with all 5 Star cases, especially a bespoke or custom design, a wide range of hardware options are always available to enhance the case. These include ventilation dishes, tour label (PAL) dishes, roping shackles, stacking castor cups, access flaps and much more. Mention this when discussing your case requirements with our sales team.
- Constructed from 12mm Birch Plywood
- 35mm aluminium extrusions to leading edges fixed with grooved steel rivets for high retention
- Unique design dust proof interlocking between lid and base using hybrid aluminium location
- Glued and pinned jointed carcasses for added security
- High grade laminates produced and tested to BS3794
- Wide choice of colours and finishes
- Extra Large 2mm zinc plated steel ball corners for added protection
- Castors are fitted with 18mm running boards
- Recessed handles, large butterfly catches and stays to hinged lid
- Custom interiors and in-house converted foam infill blocks
This website will be regularly updated with documents relating to this, and all other case specifications. To get started, we’ve included the popular Eurotrucker, one of the original Super Tour cases, as a pdf document.
Contact our sales team for details on Super Tour, or any other case specification in the 5 Star range.