Trusted by professionals around the globe, Peli cases are strong, airtight & virtually indestructible and will protect their contents under any conditions.
Peli cases are made from a polypropylene resin, which ensures the cases are strong & resilient, against even the toughest of environments. Dustproof, waterproof & crushproof, Peli cases will ensure your equipment is safe & secure in any conditions, and with options available in dozens of sizes, the uses are almost limitless. Used around the globe by emergency services & military, as well as in the entertainment and sports industries, Peli cases can meet even the highest of standards.
Peli cases can be supplied empty, with pre-cut 'pick & pluck' foam, or with specially designed bespoke CNC foam inserts to meet specific requirements. If you have any Peli case or foam requirements, or want to know more, then contact our sales team on +44 (0)1945 427000.
- Able to withstand extreme temperatures, high force impact, extreme pressures & complete submersion in water
- Neoprene O-ring seal to create a watertight, airtight closure
- Comfortable, easy-grip rubber over-moulded handle
- Easy to use double throw catches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors for added security and peace of mind
- Automatic pressure release valve to maintain the internal pressure
- Constructed from copolymer polypropylene for strength & rigidity, and stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- IP67 rated spec (Ingress Protection, rate 67) means a 6 rating for dust protection, and a 7 rating for protection against immersion
- Can be supplied with or without custom made CNC polyethylene foam inserts or 'pick & pluck' foam
5 Star Cases is proud to offer 48hr delivery on the entire Peli Protector range when ordering empty or with 'pick & pluck' foam. Lead times & pricing on other Peli case ranges, such as Peli Storm or Peli Air, can be advised by contacting our sales team.
Custom made CNC routed foam inserts are available to order alongside any size of Peli case. Customers can either supply the equipment itself for us to design & manufacture the foam, or send us a DXF file of the layout for us to use.
For further details on Peli cases and associated products, contact our sales team on +44 (0)1945 427000.
All trademarks are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Peli Products, S.L.U., its parent, subsidiaries and/or affiliates.