Light Industrial offers a durable approach while not compromising on weight, as the carcass is from 6mm plywood. 30mm aluminium extrusion is groove riveted to leading edges while medium knuckle corners are fitted. On certain dimensions of lid, combined corners and braces are utilised.
Heavy Industrial comprises a 9mm ply carcass while external protection is provided by large ball corners. Large butterfly catches are used (where applicable) however, the extrusions are the same throughout the Industrial range.
Contact our Sales Department to obtain a Quote for a specific requirement you have.
- Glued and pinned joints for added strength and stability
- CNC machined for accuracy
- High grade laminates (HPL) produced and tested to BS3794.
- Wide choice of colours and finishes
- 30mm aluminium angle protects all leading edges
- Most handles, catches and lids stays – recessed for durability
- Castors, where required, – fitted with running boards and concealed ‘T’ nuts
- 100mm diameter castors with safe weight loading of over 600kg. fitted as standard
- Custom case interiors
- Polyethylene and Polyurethane foam interiors for maximum protection
- 6mm ply carcass construction
- Medium knuckle corners
- Small butterfly catches (where applicable)
- 9mm ply carcass construction
- Heavy Ball corners
- Large butterfly catches (where applicable)
- 90mm Internal Lid (where applicable)
- Weatherproof sealant and sealed rivets, ideally suited to the Offshore Industry
- Anodised Aluminium Extrusions and powder-coated hardware
- Stucco aluminium and a wide choice of tear resistant extruded vinyl finishes