Tour Grade flight cases...a professional specification of the highest quality and strength, built to withstand the rigors of constant travel
Rock & Roll, Conference and Event Production are all areas that prove popular for this specification. To date, our company has produced Tour Grade products for a wide variety of uses including stage manager’s Script Reader’s Rack, Wardrobe Trunks for touring theatres, complete Exhibition Display Systems as well as the usual lighting effects trunks. 12mm birch plywood construction as standard, together with high quality zinc-plated hardware and a host of optional accessories to enhance your flight case project.
The choice of professional hire companies who demand the reliability of the Tour Grade for total peace of mind.
Contact our sales and design team for information on Tour Grade case specification or any other flight case project.
- Birch Plywood construction (12mm is the default)
- 30mm aluminium extrusions to leading edges fixed with grooved rivets for high retention
- Unique design dust proof interlocking between lid and base using hybrid aluminium location
- Glued and pinned jointed carcasses for added security
- High grade laminates produced and tested to BS3794
- Wide choice of colours and finishes
- Large 1.5mm zinc plated steel ball corners for added protection
- Castors are fitted with running boards
- Recessed handles, large butterfly catches and stays to hinged lid
- Custom interiors and in-house converted foam inserts